The Student Representative Council is comprised of student representatives from grades 9 to 12 who are elected by their class or by a total student body election. Elections are held in May each year.
The purpose of the SRC is:
- To help foster a Christian atmosphere among the students and encourage apostolic activities.
- To create a feeling of unity among all students and assist the students and staff in promoting school spirit and pride.
- To maintain harmonious relations with all school personnel.
- To act as a liaison between staff and students.
- To work with the staff in the organization of student activities.
- To provide opportunities for each individual member to develop and display their leadership abilities.
- To be responsible for all activities organized by the SRC.
- To see that matters of concern to any student or to the student body as a whole may be resolved by discussion and communication.