Daily Announcements for …
Daily Announcements for Monday, Mar. 20, 2017:
- Sacred Heart registration forms are now due to the office. Please complete your form and hand it in as soon as possible.
- Attention all Jr Boys Basketball team – please return your game jersey and shorts to Mr. Decker in room 127 before Wednesday this week.”
- Sign up for S3 in the office today, as an individual or group and share your singing talents with the school. Auditions will take place next Monday at noon in the theatre.
- The Sacred Heart High School will be holding its annual Dessert Theatre on Tuesday, April 4. Tickets are $10 each and are available from Mr. Digout or from the School Office. Please purchase tickets in advance so that the proper number of desserts can be prepared.
- Students the new Overdue Library List is now posted outside the library. Please return or renew any overdue books that you may have.
- Students interested in applying to attend the Rotary Adventures in Citizenship in Ottawa April 30 to May 3 are asked to come pick up a student registration form from the office. This event is for students interested in politics, democracy and the privileges and responsibilities of being a Canadian citizen.
- Meat order forms and money are due on Friday, March 24th to the office or to your period 2 teacher.
- The following grade 12s still need to hand in their consent to release information form:
Liam B., Amy L., Chance M., Mackenzie M., and Courtney O..
The 31st student teacher benefit game will take place on April 5, 2017 if you are interested in helping by selling tickets please see Mr Musqua for tickets. Students who sell the most tickets will be eligible to play in the game VS the teachers.
The recipients this year are:
Serenity Fabrick-Kequahtooway, Serenity is an 8-year-old girl who attends St. Alphonsus School and suffers from a condition called “Germ Cell Teratoma” which produced a 5 pound tumor that was removed but has since returned.
The other recipient is Zachary Pelly, Zach is a 7 year old who attends St. Michaels School and suffers from (ALL) “Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia”.
All fund raised will be used to help cover expenses for the many tests and treatments these kids require.
This Week from the commercial cooking kitchen:
Today Bbq chicken with potatoe salad $5
Wednesday – Italian ravioli with tomatoe sauce and side Caesar salad $5
Thursday – Pizza Day
Friday – Deep fried battered fish and fries $5
Everyday – Apple crisp $2 Large Chocolate milk $2 Small Chocolate milk $1